Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Friday Deal: Ulta

 
Happy Monday Everyone!
 
So are you counting down the days until Thanksgiving and Black Friday? I know I am! I love spending time with my family and eating lots of great food on Thanksgiving, but I also love doing some shopping on Black Friday.
 
All week long I will be counting down the days until Black Friday by posting deals each day leading up to Black Friday, so check back every day for more deals! For today I am posting the Black Friday ad for one of my favorite places, Ulta.
 
 
 
 
So do you see something you are wanting to get?
What store are you looking forward to shopping at for Black Friday?
 
Make sure you check back on my blog tomorrow for some more great deals from a guest blogger.
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. Have fun getting some great deals hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some great deals! This year I think my Black Friday shopping will be more focused on clothes and skincare though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good plan! I always say I am only going to get certain stuff, but I never stick to that list!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...