Sunday, November 4, 2012

Co-Hosting the "I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Hop"

Heyy y'all! I am so excited to be able to guest co-host the "I Love My Online Friend 'GFC'  Hop" again! I met some really great bloggers last time and I am very excited to find some more great blogs!
 
 
Welcome to another week of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Hop. Last week we had 200 link ups, our biggest link up to date. Thank you to everyone who joined in and hopped along with us.

For more info on the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE.

Well, are you ready? Let's go hopping!

RULES FOR THE HOP

1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC).

Ellie @ Ellalogy
Katie @ Lady Million
Amanda Mae @ Southern Glamourista

2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.

3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.

Thanks and Happy Hopping!
 

The Things We Find Inside





10 comments:

  1. Hi lady! I'm a new follower from the hop, thanks for hosting :) Would love for you to come check out my blog too! I also host a fun Sunday hop that's still live if you'd like to link up with us.

    -Kera
    http://nuggetonabudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your guest-host spot! :) I'm already following you - have a great week Amanda Mae! :)


    Only One Southern Comfort Zone Begin Again with a Beauty And A Beat and a Telescope

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the link up. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to read more from your blog.
    XO,
    Whitney
    http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Your blog is soo cute! Follow back if you like moetalksalot.blogspot.com

    Also, since you're a glamourista (so cute), I bet you'd love Stella & Dot jewelry, take a look at it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog! You are absolutely right...I love Stella & Dot Jewelry! I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  5. Hello there! Happy November!!
    I have been trying to email you but for some reason it just keeps getting stuck in my out box and not sending.. ):
    I have you for the ornament swap!! If you could shoot me an email it would be much appreciated!! Thank you!!
    Love your blog ;)
    -xx-
    Alynne Leigh
    @ www.DesignedtoLoveBlog.Com

    Alynneleigh@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I am so excited! I will email you right now :D

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for co-hosting. :) You are the best. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this bloghop floating around on many blogs...and I'm finally linking up!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...