Friday, November 16, 2012

Follow Friday

 
It's Friday y'all!!
 
You can't see it, but I am definitely doing my "friday dance" over here!! I love me some Friday! I have been slacking on my "Follow Friday" posts. I am so sorry guys! But to get back on track, I am very excited to annouce this week's Follow Friday blogger is Melissa from Love Like Johnny and June. First of all, I am in love with the name of her blog! I mean how cute is that?!?! She has a DIY section where she makes some really adorable stuff, like these awesome Whitewash Jean Shorts. She is so sweet and I just love her blog!
 
 
You should definitely check out her blog and make sure you tell her I sent you!
 
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awe, you are too kind! Thank you so much! Cheers to it being Friday!
    xx
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

  2. New follower, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...