Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Guest Post: Holiday Travel Essentials

I am so excited to have Southern Glamourista's VERY first Guest Post today and I couldn't be more happier for it to be written by the lovely Morgan. She has such an amazing blog, so after you read this post...y'all should definitely go visit her at her blog. And some exciting news, when Morgan reaches 200 followers she is going to have an amazing Glamour Me Jewels Giveaway!
So what are you waiting for...let's get her to 200 already so we can try to win some jewelry!!
 
Okay, so I am going to stop talking and let Morgan take over....
 
 
 
Hey y’all.
 

With the holiday season just around the corner and traveling to visit families in our mists, I thought I’d share with y’all my beauty must haves for the winter as well as for traveling.


Holiday Travel Essentials


1. Sparkle Toothy Tabs are a must.
No more confiscated toothpaste because you didn't get the right size.
Or it getting busted and a gooey mess all over your designer bag.
Pop one in your mouth, chew and brusha, brusha, brusha.

2. I can't go anywhere without a travel sized bottle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter.
It gets rid of those dry legs that always appear in the midst of winter.

3. I am a Mary Kay lover.
I sell it and wouldn't be able to live a day without a swipe of this on my lashes.
Go get some now.

4. LV Speedy.
No description necessary.

5. Revlon Raspberry Pie Colorburst Lip Butter.
Amazeballs. The perfect shade for all those holiday parties when you don't want to wear red.

6. Love & Toast Mandarin Tea Perfume.
My signature fragrance.
It is light and delicious.
I drink hot tea everyday and being able to incorporate my love of tea into a perfume.
SOLD!

7. Dry Shampoo.
I live by this stuff.
Trying to let my hair grow so I am constantly using this stuff to put off washing my hair.
If you see my hair in a pony or bun you know I probably haven't washed my hair in a minute.

Hope you ladies will come visit me over at my blog and get to know me better.
If you have any questions or comments feel free to let me know.

Thanks again to the lovely Amanda for letting me share over here today!

xx-
Morgan 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...