Thursday, November 8, 2012

Move over Little Black Dress....

 
There is a new dress in town...the RED dress! This Fall and Winter it's all about the color red! Shabby Apple agrees and wants to give you the opportunity to get ready for Fall and Winter by offering you a discount on ALL of their red dresses!
 
 To visit their website, click HERE.
 
To save 10% on any red dress at Shabby Apple:
use the code RED at checkout
 
 
Better hurry though because this code expires on
11/10/2012
 


*I am a Shabby Apple Affliate. I do not receive payments if you just click on their website from my blog. I do however get a commission if you purchase something from their website within a certain time frame after clicking on the link from my blog.*
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...