Monday, November 26, 2012

NOTD: Wet 'N Wild Megalast "Wet Cement"

 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and found a lot of great deals on Black Friday! I definitely had a great Holiday and did a little shopping.
 
So I have a new favorite nail polish! It is "Wet Cement" from Wet N Wild Megalast. I am just so in love with the Manicurve Pro Brush it has. It is wide and just glides on my nails for the perfect application. I am definitely not a pro at applying nail polish and usually end up with more of it on the sides of my fingers rather than my actual nail. You really only need two coats for it be opaque.
 
It is the perfect shade of a purplish taupe. In certain lights it looks like it has a purple tone to it, but then in other lights it looks very taupe.
 
 
 
Price:  $1.99
 
But you can usually find Wet N Wild for buy one, get one 50 % off at certain stores. Such as:
 
 
What are you wearing on your nails today?
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Love the color!! I haven't painted my nails in weeks, I think it's time haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never owned a Wet N Wild polish before! This is a perfect Fall/Winter color too!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colour, I wish Wet and Wild were easier to get hold of in the UK, I have a few things from them and they're always great quality. I have red with about three different glitters layered over today, looks really garish and festive I love it lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I really like this color! I'm a such for anything with taupe hints to it. Might have to check out! Thanks for the shopping idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color AND the price :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a great buy i wish we had wet and wild here in AUS! the colour is so pretty i really like the purple-ish tone to it :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Wet and Wild. Their polishes are nice quality and affordable. I love how well the polish comes off the brush and on to the nail. Its easy to control in my opinion.

    Love the color!
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh I haven't seen this color yet!! I need it!! So cute!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh I *love* this shade- it's pretty much what I always wear because it goes with everything and its smart enough for work :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...