Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review: Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleaning Towlettes


 
I am seriously obsessed with finding the best makeup remover wipes. I think I have tried over 30 different kinds and even though I have found several that I liked..I hadn't found any that I love UNTIL NOW! I finally found the makeup remover wipes I have been searching for!
 It is Burt's Bees Sensitive Facial Cleaning Towelettes!!
 
They are very thick which means they don't tear when you are wiping your face. It did not irritate my skin at all which is a huge deal for me because as I have mentioned before, I have very sensitive skin (yay me! NOT). It did not sting my eyes when I was removing my eye makeup. To remove my eye makeup and mascara, I just hold the wipe over my eye for a few seconds and voila! no more makeup!
It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and clean! It did not leave a film on my face. I am very happy with these wipes. Even though it is meant for sensitive skin, any skin type would be able to use these wipes.
 
I bought mine at Target, but you can pretty much find them anywhere.
 
 
Other great things about the Facial Cleansing Towelettes:
No Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals.
Fragrance Free.
Hypo-Allergenic.
 Very affordable $5.99 for a pack of 30 wipes
 
 
 
Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) flower extract, oryza sativa (rice) extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, beta vulgaris (beet, extrait de racine de betterave) root extract, euphrasia officinalis extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane, extrait de canne a sucre) extract, sucrose, fructose, glucose, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, dicaprylyl carbonate, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, xanthan gum, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, trehalose, citric acid, inositol, alcohol denat., benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol.
 
 
 
 
Are you like me and always on the hunt for amazing Makeup Remover Wipes?
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. I'm always on the hunt for new facial wipes.. I'm going to have to give this a try for sure! I used the cleanser in this collection and I loved it for my skin.. you should try it!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have to check out the cleanser!

      Delete
  2. I am!!!! These look awesome, can't wait to try them!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried a makeup remover wipes before. Maybe because they remind me of baby wipes. I could get over that though if they remove makeup easily though :) Burt's Bee's has some great products.

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do remind me of baby wipes as well! haha And I agree..Burt's Bee has some really great products!

      Delete
  4. I love Burt's Bees products. :D


    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try these wipes, I have never found any that I like enough to buy more than once! I prefer to take my make up off with a cleanser but wipes are great for travelling or for quickness. I think they are always a great thing to have :)

    Elle xx
    http://elleharper.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely give these a try! I love Burt's Bees milk and honey lotion...works great to get rid of lizard skin. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound amazing! Do you know that I have been searching for that St Ives moisturizer for over a week now, and none of the Walgreens down here carry it! I'm going to have to order it online :(
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...