Sunday, November 11, 2012

Review: eShakti Dress

 
Happy Sunday everyone! I hope y'all had an amazing weekend and are ready to take on the week! I know I am! So I was recently contacted by the lovely people of eShakti to do a review on one of their products. I chose the Banded Waist Poplin Dress. Before I start talking about the dress, let me tell you more about the company, eShakti.
 
eShakti believes that all women have the right to wear affordable fashion that is made for them and makes them look their absolute best. They offer both style and fit for women sizes 0 to 36. They have design teams based out of New York, California, and India, so they can keep up with the latest fashion trends all over the world. You can customize the dress, shirt, jacket, or skirt to your body type by entering all of your measurements.
 
I don't know about you, but I can never find a dress that fits me perfectly everywhere. It is either too loose at the top part of the dress or too short. So I loved the fact that I could enter all of my measurements and the dress would be made just for me!
 It just doesn't get any better than that!!!
 
 
 
 
 
I chose to customize the Banded Waist Poplin Dress to fit my body perfectly. I had to enter my measurements for my shoulder, waist, chest, hip, bust, upper arm, under bust, and length of arm. I also had to enter my height, and how I wanted the sleeve type, dress length, and neckline. I chose the below the knee length, but you can customize it to fit above the knee, mid-calf length, or even as a short dress. You can also change up the sleeve style: sleeveless (like I chose), capsleeve, inset sleeve, short length, or short-length with tie-ups. So many possibilities for one dress!!!  The dress arrived at my house within 4 business days by DHL. It was packaged very nicely. The dress is such a gorgeous color. They call it "Coral Orange." It is made out of cotton, has a ruched bodice, scoop neck, and is sleeveless.
 
I love that it has a hidden zipper on the side. My favorite part of the dress is the pockets!! How many times do you wish you had a place for your debit card, license, or even lip gloss when you are going somewhere, but have no where to put it?!! Well, problem solved with these adorable pockets!
 
This dress could definitely be a cute summer dress, but I think it would also work perfectly in the Fall. I paired it with a blue jean jacket, some boots and voila...the perfect fall dress!!

 
Overall, I am extremely impressed with the dress and the company. I will definitely be making a purchase from them in the near future!
 
If you would like to look at more of their fashion or to learn more about the company..
click HERE.
 
Now go customize your perfect dress!! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an awesome concept! I love it! And you look gorgeous as always! :) that color is great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress, esp with the blue jean jacket and the boots. <3 that it has pockets too!

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks ah-mazing on you Amanda!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the dress,denim jacket and boots combo,you look gorge!
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is so pretty!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is super cute! i especially love the boots!!
    (www.theredheadedprincess.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...