Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review: Macademia Healing Oil Treatment

 
I have raved and raved about the Moroccanoil Treatment so many times on my blog and other beauty blogs. I am just in love with that stuff! I was at Ulta (my favorite place ever, well beside Sephora hehe) and decided to pick up some of the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I have tried other products from the Macademia Oil line, but I have never tried the Healing Oil Treatment. I went with the small sample size to make sure I would like it first before spending a ton of money on it.
 
 
What they say:
 
Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair. The Healing Oil Treatment is instantly absorbed, weightlessly infusing the hair with moisture and nutrients for silky smooth, healthy looking hair while providing natural UV protection from photo and sun damage. Dry, brittle hair is miraculously rejuvenated with increased shine and control.
 
  • Intense nourishment for tangle & frizz free hair
  • Hair that is ultra-smooth, manageable & shiny
  • Natural UV protection extends the life of color treatments
  • Reduced drying time by an amazing 40-50%
  •  
     
     
    What I say:
    It definitely left my hair looking very shiny and feeling very soft and smooth. It has a very lovely scent to it, kind of musky, but I like it! It definitely did help with detangling my hair. My hair tangles so easy, so it was nice not having to worry about those annoying tangles! I love that you can apply it to dry hair to complete your look and really make your hair shiny. I read other reviews that it helped with reducing drying time for their hair, but I didn't notice a huge difference in my drying time.  Overall, I am very happy with this product. It did exactly what it said it was going to do.
     
     
    How to apply:
    You can apply it to wet hair or dry hair. You will want to make sure you distribute evenly throughout the hair, but don't put too much on. It can make your hair greasy if you put a lot on the roots. It did for me at least. I just put it in my hair from the bottom of my ears down to the ends. I would rub it between my hands to warm it up some and then rub it gently in my hair. If I had any left on my hands, I would just graze it across the top part of my hair.
     
     
    Where to find the Macademia Healing Oil Treatment:
     
    1.0 oz- $13.00
    .35 oz- $6.50  (this is the size I got. See picture above)
    4.2 oz- $39.95
     
    4.2 oz - $38.99
     
    4.2 oz - $21.69
     
    I am sure you could find it other places, but I just wanted to name a few places. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
     
    As much as I loved this product...
    The Morrocanoil Treatment still has my heart!
     
     
     
    Have you tried any of the Macademia Oil Products?
    If so, what did you think?
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     
     

    5 comments:

    1. I haven't tried anything from this line. I have wanted to but the price of the large bottles puts me off sometimes. If I could find small sizes to try I would give them ago. Great review :)

      Elle xx
      http://elleharper.blogspot.co.uk/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! I agree, the price definitely has stopped me for purchasing the big bottles, but after trying it..it is definitely worth it! You will have to let me know if you try a small bottle of it and what you think.

        Delete
    2. Lovely review dear! I love the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque, it just works miracles for my hair. I guass I will have to try the Healing Oil Treatment now, too! Sounds great! :))

      XO,
      http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    3. Interesting! I like and use Moroccanoiland I haven't heard of this one. I should try it and see what works better on my hair!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I use the macadamia products on my 2 little boys' hair. It is really awesome. I haven't tried that oil...I may have to on my own hair (its crazy with the weather cooling down)

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

    Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...