Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for YOU + Gift

Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
I absolutely love this Holiday! I mean what's not to love...food, family, football, and shopping?! It just doesn't get any better than that!
 
I just want to say Thank YOU to all of my readers whether you have been reading my blog since I first started or if you just started reading today. I am very thankful for you! I had no idea when I first started my blog how many sweet people I would "meet" through blogging. I appreciate every single person that is following my blog!
 
 
So I have decided to give away 10 small ad spaces for FREE on my blog to say thank you! It will go to the first 10 people that apply for it. I wish I could do it for every single person that is following my blog, but unfortunately my blog isn't big enough for that! The ads will run for 30 days and will rotate for maximum exposure. I will also give shoutouts on Twitter to those bloggers
 (if they have a Twitter).
 
 



I hope that y'all have a very special day!



 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So thankful for you, too! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...