Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 2012 Birchbox

I actually stopped getting Birchbox for a couple of months. They just really weren't impressing me very much, but I decided to start it back again. I am really glad I did because this month's box is great!! Here is what all I received in my December Birchbox.
 
 
Since this was the December box they changed up the box to be in the Christmas spirit and theme for the month was "all wrapped up."
 

I think it is absolutely adorable and a very nice touch!
 
 
The first item I got is Benefit's It's Potent! Eye Cream.

 
 I was so excited to see this in the box! I have been dying to try this product out. It is supposed to help fade dark circles under the eyes.
 
 
Juicy Couture's signature fragrance "Juicy Couture"
 
 
Another item I was thrilled to see in my box! This perfume has such a lovely scent. It is a blend of sweet and floral notes. I really love that it is one of the perfume samples that spray!!
 
 
Kerastase's Nutritive Nectar Thermique leave in cream
I have actually never tried any products from Kerastase, so I am very anxious to try it out. It is supposed to repair damage from chemical processing and protect your hair from the effects of heat styling.
 
 
ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in the shade "Strip Tease" is seriously my new favorite lip gloss!!! It is such a beautiful light pink color. It is not sticky at all and smells beyond amazing! It smells like bubblegum to me. It has a built-in mirror on the side which I think is genius!!! How many times do you wish you had a mirror nearby when you are applying lipgloss?!?!
 
 
This is a full-sized item which retails for $16.
 
 
 
 
The Lifestyle Extra is Emily' Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortune Cookie. It was delicious!! You do have to enjoy peppermints in order to like this treat though.
 
 
 
My fortune :)
 
 
 
If you would like to learn more about Birchbox, click HERE.
 
 
What did you think about the December Birchbox?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ohh these are such amazing things to get! I really want to try the Benefit eye cream, hope it's good! :)) Happy Holidays!

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Happy Holidays to you as well :)

      Delete
  2. You should do a review on the benefit eye cream! I am looking into getting it:)~New follower

    xoxo_Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will! Thank you so much for following my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh fun! The Benefit cream sounds amazing! Maybe I'll get that in a future box (fingers crossed)! I got the Kerastase and the ModelCo gloss (although in a darker pink) and I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...