Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Guest Post: Holiday Dressing

Hey Guys! My name is Aubree and I blog over at My Fashionate Life :)
I am your average college girl living in Oklahoma, blogging as a creative outlet while school wears her thin.
Typical.


 
Anyway, I was so excited to have the chance to guest post on Amanda's blog! I absolutely love it and read it everyday!





I put some pictures of my personal style up so you can see if you would like to head on over and party with me!

 
I like Target, cheesecake, and hats (so many hats!)


 
So, for my post I decided to do something close to home; Holiday dressing!
So whether you are heading out to a fancy Christmas party or snuggling up by the fire with you loved ones, I hope you can pull some inspiration.
After all, who doesn't love the Holidays? (who said that? Go away)
 
Holiday Dress




Holiday Dressing






 
Happy Wednesday! :)


 

2 comments:

  1. New follower! Loving your blog!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these outfits are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...