Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

I hope you all had an AMAZING Christmas! I seriously can not believe Christmas has already came and gone and it's about to be 2013! CRAZY!!! I got a ton of gift cards, so I can't wait to do some shopping.
Anything you would recommend for me to get??
 
 
 
 
We have had some crazy insane cold weather lately and I am really hoping we get some SNOW!! I have been addicted to hot cocoa lately. I need something to warm me up! I am in love with my adorable Mug Rug from Hayley's World to hold my hot cocoa. It is basically a placement for your mug/wine glass/drink and is just oh so adorable! You can get festive Holiday ones or prints for everyday use. I am seriously going to buy them for Stocking Stuffers for next Christmas. Oh yes, I am already planning gifts for next year!!! ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...