Friday, December 28, 2012

New Years Eve Outfit Ideas

With New Years Eve just around the corner it is definitely time to start thinking about how you are going to bring in the new year and most importantly what you will be wearing into the new year. I have created two different looks that might help you decide what you may want to wear.


 
Here is look #1:


NYE Look #1





I am madly in love with this navy lace dress! It is just so girly, but so classy. I think the gold would look amazing with the navy. I chose gold glitter heels because..well, I mean hello it is New Years Eve! Glitter and New Years go together like peanut butter and jelly! I think this eye makeup look would look stunning with this outfit.

 
 
 
 
 
Here is look #2:


NYE Look 2
 
 
 
 
I adore this outfit! It is also very girly and classy. The belt that comes with the dress was a little too boring for me, so I made it a little more dressy by adding the cute bow belt. I love the look with the black tights and black heels. I decided to keep the jewelry very simple, but still keeping the girly and classy theme going. I think a smokey eye look would be perfect for this outfit!
 
 
 
 
As you can probably tell my theme for both outfits is girly and classy. You do not have to spend a ton of money to achieve either one of these looks. They are both very affordable! I hope by looking at my ideas for a great New Years Eve outfit it helped you get a little closer to deciding what you might wear.
 
 
 
Do you know what you are going to wear New Years Eve?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love both looks but the navy blue lace is my favorite! Love that eye makeup too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love look #1, very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first look is amazing! Love the sparkle and lace. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...