Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Review: Abbey St. Clare's The Bleue Creme

 
If you read my post yesterday (found HERE) then you would have read that Abbey St. Clare asked me to review a product for them. I chose the Green Tea Scruffing Milk Cleanser to review, but what I didn't know was that Abbey St. Clare was going to send me an additional item to review. I was completely surprised when I opened the package they sent me to discover two products waiting for me. The bonus item they sent me is The Bleue Creme.
 
Description of the item straight from their website:
 
This is a light moisturizer with a powerful effect. Vitamins A, B, E, and C nourish the skin while ginseng and comfrey revitalize and calm. man Chamomile is one of the precious blue oils, giving this cream its natural color. It is one of the most powerful anti-inflammatory essential oils. It is excellent for acne prone skin as it helps prevent pimples and blackheads, and helps clean and reduce large pores. Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory active for youthful, clear, and radiant skin. ALA boosts energy production in your cells, keeping skin looking young. Among its benefits is that it increases smoothness, evens out skin tone, decreases the appearance of large pores, and decreases fine lines and wrinkles. It has been helpful to those with Rosacea to diminish redness and red lines. 
 
 
 
 
What I say:
Abbey St. Clare is 2 for 2 with great products! I will admit I was bit scared when I put a little bit of the lotion on my hand to test it out and it was BLUE! I guess I should have known with the name of the product, but it's not everyday you get a blue moisturizer! I love how silky and lightweight it feels on my skin. It does not feel greasy at all! Not only has my face felt very moisturized, but it has helped a lot with moisturizing my hands!
 
 
 Where to find & Price:
You can find the Bleue Creme HERE
Price: $34.00 for a 1.7 Fl Oz Bottle
 
 
 
*Very Important*
Even though I was sent this product to review,
all thoughts and opinions are my own.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This looks really interesting dear! I may give it a try! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice blog, I found u through BBloggers xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...