Monday, December 10, 2012

Review: Abbey St. Clare's Green Tea Scruffing Milk Cleanser

 
I was approached by Katy from the company, Abbey St. Clare, to see if I wanted to review one of their products. I had never heard of the company, so I immediately went to their website to learn more about the company. I  absolutely LOVE natural products, so I knew I just had to have some of their products. I chose the Green Tea Scruffing Milk Cleanser to try out.
 
Here is the description of the Cleanser straight from the website:
 
Green Tea Scruffing Milk Cleanser is a moisturizing 90% organic cleanser made with green tea and rooibos tea extracts that cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin. Moisturizing jojoba beads and glycolic and lactic acids provide a balanced exfoliating action to remove dead surface cells and improve surface texture by encouraging the regeneration of smooth, new, healthy skin. The combined action of the jojoba beads, AHA’s, and Vitamin C help even out discolored skin tones. Mechanical exfoliation, along with regular use of a masque, is the most effective means to obtain that youthful glow that is often lost with aging or damaged skin.
 
 
 
 
 
What I say:
 
I am really impressed with this product. It has done everything it said it was going to. It has left my skin feeling so smooth and looking very healthy! As you all know, I have very sensitive skin, but the jojoba beads were not too harsh for my skin. You just have to be very careful by not rubbing too hard and make sure to follow the directions. The cleanser does not have to be used only on the face, it can be used in other places to help with dry skin..such as: chapped lips, hands, neck, shoulders, and elbows. I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and my skin has already started looking a lot better. I can't wait to see what it looks like after a couple of months of use!
 

 
Even though I only asked for the Green Tea Scruffing Milk Cleanser, Abbey St. Clare also sent me another product to review. If you want to see what it is and my review on it...make sure to check back on tomorrow's post! :)
 
To learn more about the company Abbey St. Clare, the Green Tea Scruffing Milk Cleanser, or any of their other products- visit their website HERE.
 
Price: $26.50 for 6.7 Fl Oz.
 
 
*Very Important*
Even though I was sent this product by the company to review,
 all thoughts and opinions are my own.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. this sounds so great,thanks for sharing i will head over now to check it out :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...