Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base


I have found the product I have been searching high and low for--An eyeshadow primer that works on my oily eyelids!! I am usually pretty lucky to leave work after being there for 8 hours with "some" of my eyeshadow on still from using other eyeshadow primers. But NOT with the new love of my life- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base! I have been leaving work with ALL of my eyeshadow still on!

The NARS eyeshadow primer feels very satiny and is very lightweight. Even though they say it's colorless, I think it has a bit of a white tint to it. It does not have a scent to it. The primer comes in a plastic tube and has a doe-foot applicator.

 
The only complaint I have is the price. It definitely isn't cheap! For $24 at Sephora you get a 0.26 package. eeek!! But I do have to say I am going to be extremely bummed out when I run out of the sample size I got of this product and I am definitely thinking I need to buy myself a Christmas present. My eyeshadow will thank me! ;)
 
 
Have you tried this product?
 What is your favorite eyeshadow primer?
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Ahh the more I try to forget about this the more good things I hear lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review dear! I have had my eye on this product for quite some time and now you've recommended it I'll definitely try it out! :))

    XO,
    Andrea

    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it when you find that product you've been looking for all your life. I'm going to have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am always looking for a good eyeshadow primer,thanks amanda mae :)
    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I haven't tried nars primer yet but my favorite is the Urban Decay primer potion! I love it. :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...