Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years!!

 
 
 
Happy New Years everyone!!
 
 I hope you all had a wonderful, safe New Years Eve and Day! I can not even believe it is already 2013! Time sure does fly! 2012 was definitely a year full of ups and downs, but one thing is for sure...God continued to bless me through it all!
 
I am usually not one to really make New Years resolutions and actually stick to them. This year I am determined to work really hard at keeping them.
 
 
 
Here are my resolutions:
 
1. Blog more.
2. Try to eat healthier and work out more.
3. Actually take my vitamins EVERY DAY. (I am really bad about taking them one day and then forgetting for the rest of the week)
4. Cook more for my husband and I.
5. Do something I usually wouldn't do. Step out of my comfort zone! 
6. Be a better person and a role model for someone.
7. Start doing crafts again.
8. Spend more time with my family!
 
 
 
 
So what are you some of your New Years Resolutions?
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love reading and hearing about other peoples resolutions. They're always so inspiring! :-) Good luck and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am horrible when it comes to taking vitamins as well. I bought all new ones today to kick off 2013 right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! your first 3 are the same as mine! well the bloggin part I just want to continue getting better at and keep posting often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...