Happy New Years everyone!!
I hope you all had a wonderful, safe New Years Eve and Day! I can not even believe it is already 2013! Time sure does fly! 2012 was definitely a year full of ups and downs, but one thing is for sure...God continued to bless me through it all!
I am usually not one to really make New Years resolutions and actually stick to them. This year I am determined to work really hard at keeping them.
Here are my resolutions:
1. Blog more.
2. Try to eat healthier and work out more.
3. Actually take my vitamins EVERY DAY. (I am really bad about taking them one day and then forgetting for the rest of the week)
4. Cook more for my husband and I.
5. Do something I usually wouldn't do. Step out of my comfort zone!
6. Be a better person and a role model for someone.
7. Start doing crafts again.
8. Spend more time with my family!
So what are you some of your New Years Resolutions?