Tuesday, February 26, 2013

20% off of eShakti

A few months ago I reviewed a dress for the company, eShakti. I was extremely impressed with not only the dress, but also the company. If you would like to see my review, click HERE. If you have never heard of eShakti..they are an international fashion company that customizes dresses, shirts, and skirts to fit YOUR body. Their sizes range from size 0 to size 36. You basically pick what you like on their website and customize it to your size and your liking. It just doesn't get much better than that!! I am pretty tall and slender, so finding a dress that not only fits my small waist but is long enough for my long legs is hard to find. eShakti has made it very easy for me to find a dress that I like and that fits well!
 
This is an example of one dress, but customized different ways.
 
 
 
 
Here are a few dresses from eShakti that are on my wishlist right now....
Sundresses For Women , Unique Clothing Contrast tones colorblock dress
 
 
Her fifties sundressChelsea dress
 
 
They are always adding more adorable stuff all the time,
so you should definitely check them out by clicking here.
 
eShakti is giving my readers 20% off their website to use
now through March 10, 2013.
 
Code- STHERNGLMR
 
 
Make sure you let me know if you use the code,
I would love to know what you get! :)
 
 
Code has to be entered in the 'Promotional Code' box. No Minimum Order Value. The discount code is not case sensitive. The code can be used any number of times until the validity period. This code can be clubbed with any other gift coupon or gift card in the same order. This discount code is not applicable on our Overstock category. Not applicable on previous purchases.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...