Thursday, February 21, 2013

Beauty Swap #2 from the UK

Oh yes, we definitely did it again! Claire from PinkChickClaire and I did another USA/UK Beauty Swap. We actually did the swap about a month ago, but I am just now getting to make the post. This is our 2nd Beauty Swap..if you want to see the first one- click HERE. Claire is so sweet and has an amazing blog. You should definitely check it out! She sent me some really amazing products and I am extremely thankful!
 
Here is everything she sent me:
 
 
Benetint by Benefit
Seventeen Blush in the shade "First Kiss"
 
 
Out There Plumping Lip Gloss from MUA in the shades:
Pink Sugar (Top)
Peach Shimmer (Bottom)
 
 
Models Own Nail Polish
Jack Frost
Coral Reef
Balearic Cool
 
 
Nail Polish by Barry M
Mushroom
Pink Flamingo
 
Bourjois's Nail Polish Remover
 
 
Smokey Eyes Palette by Collection 2000
MUA eyeshadow in Shade 1- Pearl
 
 
Heaven and Earth Palette by MUA
for a review click HERE
 
 
Undressed Palette by MUA
for a review click HERE
 
 
Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder by Bourjois
which seriously smells like chocolate :)
 
 
and some yummy goodies
A milk chocolate star from Cadbury
Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange
 
They were both absolutely delicious by the way ;)
 
 
 
 
I told you guys she sent me some really amazing products!
She also sent me a really cute Christmas card, but I forgot to take a picture of it.
We are already making our lists for our next Beauty Swap
which will be in June sometime. Can.not.wait!
 
If you want to see what all I sent her this time
click HERE
 
 
 Thank you so much Claire!
 I am extremely grateful for everything you sent me!
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome swap I love seeing the different products that the UK has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww honey just saw this post, so pleased you liked everything! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you liked everything! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...