Friday, February 15, 2013

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

Happy Friday!
I hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day!
 
 
 
 
Last week I posted about one of my favorite bloggers, Claire from Pink Chick Claire, and I having another beauty swap a few weeks back. She sent me a ton of really great products and I am so thankful! Two of the items she sent me are the MUA Undressed Palette and the Heaven & Earth Palette. I reviewed and had swatches of the Undressed Palette in that post which you can find HERE if you didn't see it. Today I am going to show you the Heaven and Earth Palette.

 
 
Just like the Undressed Palette, the Heaven and Earth Palette does not have names for the shadows.
 
 
 
A Close of shadows 1-6 and swatches
 


 
All of the eyeshadows are very creamy, pigmented, gorgeous, and oh so buttery smooth! This palette is perfect for the neutral eye lover! All of the shadows are extremely blendable. There are no matte shadows in this palette though. With eyeshadow primer, I had no problem with the eyeshadows not lasting all day or creasing. I am yet again very impressed with the brand, MUA. Again, the only bad thing I have found with MUA is that they do not sell products in the US. You have to buy them online and pay for international shipping. But remember if you like MUA Cosmetics on Facebook, they offer free international shipping at certain times.
 
Price for this palette:
£4.00 which is about $6.28US
 
 
To visit MUA's website, click HERE.
You can also find MUA at Superdrug which is the UK version of Drugstore.
 
 
 
Have you tried the Heaven and Earth Palette?
If so, what did you think about it?
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...