Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions

Hey y'all! I was chosen to receive the Palmolive Fresh Infusions Vox Box from Influenster. I was very impressed with the size of the dish soaps that I received. I did not get just one Fresh Infusion dish soap to try out, but three full sized soaps. I got the scents Ginger White Tea, Lime Basil, and Lemon Thyme. They all smell AMAZING and most importantly they leave your dishes very clean! I do have a dishwasher, but I am one of those crazies that have to wash my dishes by hand before I put them in the dishwasher..I know, I know, what is the point in putting them in the dishwasher if I have already washed them?!
Well, I just like extremely clean dishes! :)
 
 
(Left to right: Ginger White Tea, Lime Basil, and Lemon Thyme)
 
 
As you can tell from the picture, the Ginger White Tea is my favorite. It just smells so good! Don't get me wrong- the other two smell great, but the Ginger White Tea smells beyond amazing! I love the fancy packaging of the soaps. If I wouldn't have received them from Influenster I would definitely buy them based off the packaging. One of my favorite thing about the soaps are that they are Phosphate free! I love that! The only thing I don't like about the soaps is that it does leave your hands feeling a bit dry. I wish it was more moisturizing than it is.
 
I let my sister try out the soaps and her favorite was the Lemon Thyme. She said that she loves the clean, crisp smell. She also raved about how many suds she had from just a tiny drop! Each soap is $2.96 which I think is a pretty reasonable price for the size and amount of soap you get. I have paid more than that for a dish soap before (not going to mention any names) and was let down with the product.
 
To learn more about the Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish soaps
or even the brand Palmolive,
 click HERE to visit their website.
 Or if you would like to try out any of the dish soaps,
 visit your local Wal-Mart or you can buy them off their website found HERE.
 
To read other reviews, click HERE to visit the Influenster Review Page.
 
 
*Disclaimer- I did receive these items complimentary from Influenster. The review is based off of my honest opinion.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...