Monday, March 25, 2013

1st trip to Lush..Need your help....


 
Hey y'all!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I am excited that this week is only going to be a 4 day week for me at work. It is definitely very nice to have a long weekend every once in awhile, right?! ;)
So my birthday is coming up very soon, April 8th to be exact! And my extremely sweet (and very handsome) husband is going to take me out of town for the weekend of my birthday. There is a Lush Store near where we will be staying and since I have never been to a Lush store or bought anything from there I need YOUR help! I only own one thing from Lush that my sister bought me for my birthday last year. So I definitely need advice on what I should get.
 
 
 
Is there a bathbomb that you recommend or do you have a favorite product from there
that you think I should check out?




post signature

9 comments:

  1. The closest store to me is 2 hours away! Whenever I am in a city where there is a Lush I get so happy!

    I have break out prone skin and found that the combo of the Cupcake mask and Ocean Salt scrub kept my skin 100% clear. The only downside to shopping out of town is that the fresh masks have to be refrigerated. They told me I could put it in the mini-fridge or in an ice bucket overnight and it should be fine for a couple of hours without refrigeration on the way home.

    I don't have a favorite bath bomb. I've loved all the ones that the staff have picked up for me before.

    I can't wait to see what goodies you get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having to travel 2 hours as well to get to the closest Lush store. It stinks living that far from one, right?!! The Ocean Salt is definitely on my list with about a million stars next to it. I looked up the Cupcake Mask and I think I might have the problem with trying to eat it. HAHA. It's also going on my list. I will have to do a Haul when I get back :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the honey I washed the kids soap and there was also a citrus one that smells delicious. Both of them are just day to day hand/body soaps but they smell lovely and are really moisturising! Their lip balm is also really awesome. I can't recommend a bath bomb as I haven't tried them but be prepared for a smell overload! Have a lovely birthday!

    Shushkat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. I forgot one other thing I'd recommend. If you get dry hands or have any dermatitis/eczema the Handy Gurugu is the only thing that has ever fixed mine. If you have any problems elsewhere the Dream Cream fixed some eczema I had on my legs that medicinal creams and all other lotions have never managed to even calm down let alone get rid of.



    That was two things wasn't it? Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your recommendations! I am going to have to try all of them out. I am so excited!! I have heard a lot of really good things about the "honey I washed the kids" soap. :)

      Delete
  4. The Comforter Bubble Bar is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That looks so nice! I am going to have to put that on my list. Thank you! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...