Friday, March 8, 2013

February Favorites

I can't believe it's already March!
This year is flying by!!
I think March is going to be a great month.
Before I start going on and on about how excited I am
 about SPRING just around the corner..
There are a few products that I wanted to show yall
that I really loved in February.

First, products for the eye area that I loved this month...


 
E.L.F.'s Eyelid Primer
for a review of this product, click here.

 
CoverGirl's Clump Crusher Mascara
oh yes, I think everybody and their cat has been talking
about the Clump Crusher mascara.
I really really enjoy this mascara!
It does an amazing job of lengthening and separating my lashes.
It has quickly became in my top favorite mascaras!
 
 
For the Face:





 



Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder
This bronzer is beyond amazing.
It not only has a beautiful color to it, but it smells like chocolate!
Oh yes, I said chocolate!! You can only smell the scent when it's still in the package and when you first apply it to your face, but after a few mins
you can't smell it at all anymore.
It is really great at contouring your face.




 
17 Blusher in the shade "First Kiss"
 A gorgeous pink blush with gold shimmer that gives
your cheeks a beautiful natural glow.
It is very pigmented, easily blendable, and is not chalky at all.



Rumor has it that it could possibly be a
dupe for NARS Orgasm, but a little more "pink"....


For the Lips:


This has been my favorite combo this month!
MUA Out There Plumping Gloss lip gloss in "Buff" and the
Maybelline Color Whisper in "Lust For Blush" alone are absolutely gorgeous,
but when you put the two together...A match made in Heaven!

For a review and pictures on the MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss
click here.


 Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in "Lust for Blush"
 This is a "your lip color, but better" lipstick!
It is so soft, smooth, and just glides across your lips.
It feels very light on your lips.
I believe I actually like the Color Whispers
better than the Revlon Lip Butters...GASP!


The top swatch is the Color Whisper alone.
The bottom swatch is the lipstick and lipgloss together.


For the Body:
 
 
 Jimmy Choo Perfume
I am so in love with this perfume!
It smells so so good!!
I get so many compliments everytime I wear this perfume.
The scent lasts all day, but is not overwhelming.
I think the bottle looks so very classy.


What were some of your favorite products in February?

 
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I love the elf primer too! Can't beat the price!
    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are exactly right!!! You can't beat that price :)

      Delete
  2. I love that mascara, it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing?! I am very impressed with it.

      Delete
  3. I lovethe bourjois bronzer! And I agree - it smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to need to try out the Lust for Blush! I have the coral shade of the Color Whispers and I love it, but I want something more natural too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it out! It is such a pretty color. Let me know what you think!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...