Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag March 2013

Hey beauties!
I am so impressed with Ipsy lately and so happy that I decided to renew my subscription with them. I was so excited when I saw all the sneak peak pictures of the March Glam Bag. It looked AMAZING and after getting it..It is definitely my favorite bag from them!
 
 
 
Look how adorable the bag is this month!! I am so in love with it! It doesn't feel cheaply made like some of the previous bags have. I love the nautical look!
 
 
La Fresh Travel-Lite Makeup Remover Wipes
I am so excited to try out these makeup remover wipes!! I have never tried anything from the La Fresh, but have definitely wanted to. There is 8 wipes in this cute little packet.
 
 
Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
Another product I am so excited to try out! It tones and refreshes your skin with a blend of rosehip, ylang ylang, grapeseed oil and organic juices. This is a really good sized sample..it is 1FL Oz. I have tried a few products from Juice Beauty and I really liked all of them.
 
 
Yabi Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Seashell and Azalea Petal
I have never heard of Yabi Cosmetics before, so I was anxious to see if these eyeshadows were any good. Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of them. They are not pigmented at all! I could barely see either one of them after I swatched them. What a bummer!
 
 
 
Glam RX Mini Palette
I am in love with this adorable palette. It is so cute and perfect to fit in your purse.
 
 
The palette has a mirror inside with a magnetic bottom. It is perfect for eyeshadows or even bobby pins. The Yaby eyeshadows fit perfectly and stay in place in this palette.
 
 
 
What did you think of this month's Ipsy Bag?
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...