Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project 20 Pan Update


Hey there! I hope you all had a great weekend.
I thought I would update you on my Project 20 challenge.
If you are unsure what the Project 20 Pan Challenge, it is where you use up or hit
"pan" on 20 items. You can also read more about it here.
I must admit though I haven't gone this entire time without
purchasing anything...I have bought a few things here and there. BUT I made myself a promise that I had to use up a product completely before I could buy something new.
 
 
Here are some of the items I have used up since I started the challenge...
 
 
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume
I love this perfume! It is actually my very first perfume I have ever used up completely. It has such a sweet fruity, girly scent that isn't overpowering.
 
Would I repurchase?
Definitely! But not right now..I need to use some of other perfumes a little more first.
 
 
Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
I received this sample size in a Lancome gift set that I bought at Sephora. It is a liquid eye makeup remover that is meant for sensitive skin. I really liked this stuff. It did not irritate my eyes or skin at all.  
 
Would I repurchase?
Maybe. Even though I really liked this remover,
I feel like there could be cheaper drugstore versions. I may try out a few drugstore brands and if I don't find one that I like as much as this one then I will definitely repurchase.
 
 

 
Joico Color Endure Conditioner
I am definitely a huge fan of this conditioner. This is actually not my first bottle of this and definitely won't be my last. I love Joico products! I bought this bottle when I got my highlights in my hair to help the color keep its tone and last. I think it definitely helped with both of those things!
 
Would I repurchase?
Definitely! I am back to my natural hair color,
 so I will probably buy a different version of Joico line though.
 
 
Pantene Brunette Expressions Conditioner
I was pleasantly surprised on how much I liked this conditioner. I am usually not a big Pantene fan, but I really enjoyed this conditioner. It made my hair very soft and silky.  It has a really nice scent as well!
 
Would I repurchase?
yes!
I am really curious to see if I would like the shampoo in this line.
 
L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care Shampoo
I was not really impressed with this shampoo. It made my hair feel really dry and the scent is very strong. I tried a Conditioner from the L'Oreal Sulfate-Free line (click here to read it) and really liked it, so I was bummed when I didn't like this product.
 
Would I repurchase?
Nope.
 
 
 
Kenra Volume Spray
So in love with this hair spray! I wasn't sure if it would work,
so I only got the small version of it. I was definitely impressed with it. It definitely gives my hair that volume that I love in my hair!
 
Would I repurchase?
Absolutely!
 
KQC Thermal Shine
I bought this after watching a beauty guru from YouTube (sorry can't remember who) rave about this heat protectant spray. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad either. I mean I didn't see a huge difference in my hair after using, but I also didn't find anything bad about it.
 
Would I repurchase?
ehh maybe not. I think there are drugstore heat protectant sprays
 that are just as good for MUCH cheaper!
 
HerStyler Nourishing & Moisturizing Conditioner
I got this conditioner with a hair straightener I bought. It is supposed to repair hair structure, calm frizz, and restore shine for healthy-looking results. It definitely made my hair shiny after using it.
It wasn't the best Conditioner I have ever used, but it wasn't the worst either.
 
Would I repurchase?
probably not. It is a little too expensive to be just an okay product.
 
 

 
Suave Creamy Cocoa Butter & Shea Body Wash
This body wash smells delicious!
It definitely leaves your skin feeling extremely soft. The only thing I don't really like about it is that it is very goopy and thick when it comes out. I know, that sounds strange.
 
Would I repurchase?
Probably not. Even though I like the smell, the texture is a little too weird for me.
 
Bath & Body Works' Honey Autumn Apple Creamy Body Scrub
This is one of my favorite Fall scents from Bath & Body Works.
It smells beyond AMAZING!
It has exfoliating sugar crystals combined with Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil
 that leaves your feeling so soft and smooth. I love this stuff!!
 
Would I repurchase?
Most definitely! Unfortunately, I have to wait until the Fall to get this scent.
 
 
Tone Purifying White Clay & Pink Jasmine Body Wash
This body wash smells so fresh and clean. It has a blend of white clay, jasmine
extract, and Vitamin E. It made my skin feel extremely soft.
 
Would I repurchase?
Yes
 
 
 
So there you have it! That is an update on where I am with my "Project 20 Pan."


P.S. I am sure everyone has heard about Google getting rid of GFC very soon.
Just a reminder, You can follow my blog through Blog Lovin'



Follow on Bloglovin 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...