Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Must Haves


Happy Spring!
I absolutely love Spring time!! I feel like it just puts me in a really good mood. Maybe it's the warmer weather, the pastels, flowers, cute clothing, or maybe it's the pretty nail polish. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I just love Spring Time!
 
Here are a few things I say are a must for the Spring...
 
(if you click on the picture, it will take you to the website BeautySets which can show you exactly where I found each item)



Beautysets - shoes
 


1. I am so madly in love with these adorable crochet TOMS shoes. They would be perfect if you are going somewhere that you have to have closed toes shoes..such as an amusement park. Plus, I think the crochet is so girly and just screams Spring to me!

2. Sandals! You have to have some cute sandals. I love these animal print ones from Forever 21.

3. Colored wedges are everywhere this Spring! I have seen them in pretty pastels and in bright neon colors. You can never go wrong with a pair of wedges in the Spring! They go with pretty much everything...dresses, skirts, and skinny jeans!


Beautysets - Accessories


1. These bubble necklaces are pretty much everywhere now. I think they are so cute, especially the pastel ones such as this pink one. You don't have to pay a fortune for them either. Charlotte Russe has them for a very reasonable price! I think this necklace would look adorable with a white blouse and mint skinny jeans!

2. Fedora hats are a must for me for Spring and Summer. I am very much in love with them! They are so cute with maxi dresses and even if you find yourself near the water this Spring. They look so cute with a bathing suit!

3. Since the sun will be gracing us with it's presence, sunglasses are a must! Protect those eyes and keep those crows feet away for as long as possible. I love those aviators!!
Beautysets - clothing
 


1. Colored jeans are another hot item this Spring. I have seen mint and coral jeans just about everywhere and I completely understand why...they are just too adorable!

2. Maxi dresses are one of my favorite things in the Spring. I love wearing them because they are perfect for day and night. Spring weather is so unpredictable where I live..it can be really warm during the day, but very cool at night, so the maxi dress would be great for either.

3. I am loving the colored shorts this Spring. They are so cute and so girly!




What are some of your favorite things for the Spring?

 
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I desperately want those TOMS! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl!! I am so in love with them :)

      Delete
  2. Eeeep! I am so happy you highlighted those Toms. I got the yellow pair last year (because the white had sold out by my birthday) but I got them already this year! Too bad we still have a couple inches of snow on the ground but as soon as it warms up, I'll be prancing around town in those :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh the yellow are so pretty too! I hope it hurries up and warms up where you live, so you can wear both pair! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been obsessing over mint jeans for some time now, but can't seem to commit! Love all of your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Girl, go get a pair...you will be happy you did! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...