Sunday, April 21, 2013

Favorite Spring Nail Polishes

First off, I know this is something I have said over and over again lately...I am very sorry I haven't been able to post a lot lately or respond quickly to your comments. I am hoping to be able to start posting more frequently soon and respond a lot quicker to any comments or messages you guys have for me!
 
So, I am definitely in love with Spring time and one of my favorite things about Spring is all of the beautiful nail polish colors! Pinks, blues, and purples are my top favorite colors in Spring!
 
Here are a few of my favorite polishes for Spring...
 
P.S. Don't judge me on my bad paint jobs! And sorry for the flash on some of the pictures ;)
 
Kristen by Zoya
 
 
Mint Candy Apple by Essie
 
 
Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
 
 
Pink Flamingo by Barry M
 
 
I Pink I Can by Sally Hansen
 
 
Pastel Pink by Models Own
 
 
 
What are your favorite Spring Nail Polishes?
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...