Monday, April 22, 2013

Mark your calender....

set your alarm clocks because...
 
It's Back!!!
Allure's Summer Beauty Box is going on sale on April 23 for $39.99
plus shipping + handling.
It has a value of over $250!
If you want it, make sure you get it because they sell out FAST!
Last year, they were sold out within a couple of hours and I unfortunately waited too long to decide if I wanted it and ended up missing out!
But this year I will make sure I get it! :)
 
It goes on sale at 12:01 pm eastern time on April 23rd
Mark your calendar, set your alarm..
whatever you have to do to get your hands on the box of goodies ;)
 
I mean look at all of this AMAZING stuff..
why would you want to miss out on this amazing deal?!?!
 
 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Whoa this looks awesome!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it!!!!! :-( Why don't they send to the UK? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of fun goodies! Hope you do a post about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...