Wednesday, May 22, 2013

L'Oreal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Crème

 
I have been using L'Oreal's EverStyle Alcohol-Free Smooth & Shine Crème for the past 2 months and I have been dying to share this amazing product with you guys!!
I seriously can not say enough good things about it!
 
A little bit about the crème from L'Oreal:
It is a silkening crème that transforms dry, brittle hair to satin smooth with glossy shine. It conditions and seals the strand to help protect against damage from heat tools. This creme leaves hair brilliantly smooth and shiny. Resists humidity. No drying alcohols. Just brilliantly smooth and glossy hair.
 
  • 48-hour frizz control
  • Resists humidity
  • Alcohol-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Natural botanical extract
  • 100% vegan

  • 
    Packaging:
    I really like the packaging. It is a squeeze tube which I absolutely love! The tube stands upright and when you start running low with product you are able to squeeze it down to the bottom to be able to use the entire amount of product. You don't have to worry about wasting any of the crème!
    It is 5.1 Fl Oz in size.
     
    Scent:
    I am in love with the scent of this crème . It smells so good! I can't quite figure out what exactly it smells like..if you have tried this product or the next time you go to the store, grab this bottle and take a big whiff and tell me what that yummy scent is! The scent does fade after awhile, so you definitely won't get a headache from the scent.
     
    Price:
    $5.97 at Walmart
    $6.99 at Ulta
     
     
    Overall:
    I would definitely recommend this product! It makes my hair so shiny and feel so soft. I love that it is alcohol-free, paraben-free, and 100% Vegan. It really does help smooth my flyaways and helps prevent my hair from becoming frizzy. You can't beat that price either!! The next time you are at the store, you should check it out!
     
     
    Ingredients:
    Aqua/Water, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Octyldodecanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil/Orange Peel Oil.
     
     

     
    Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

    6 comments:

    1. Does this product detangle?

      daniella
      simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It is not meant to be a detangler, but it really does do a great job of detangling my hair!

        Delete
    2. I'm going to have to check this out! :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'll have to look into this. I love anything that makes my hair look shinier and feel softer! :)
      -Amber

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

    Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...