Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 2013 Julep Maven

 Let me just start out by saying I am so so so happy with this month's Julep Maven box.
 (can you tell I like this month's box?) The theme this month is "Set The Stage" which is a Roaring Twenties Theme. Let's just say that there is not one thing in this collection I didn't love!

This box included:
2 Nail Polishes
Lipstick Trio
Hairclips
The Lipstick Trio
They are so adorable!  I absolutely love the gold packaging. They look so classy.
 They all feel very moisturizing. I got the shades: Sweet Lorraine, Charleston, and Lady In Red.

Sweet Lorraine
A sheer bubblegum pink.
 
Charleston
Sheer Cranberry

Lady in Red
Matte deep red
A swatch of the lipsticks

The polishes I got are:
Myrtle
seriously, the most perfect red!
Zora
Frosted Pearl Pink
 
Myrtle
Zora
 
 
So what did you think about this month's Julep Maven box? 

 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista:
post signature

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! I love the pink lipstick!

    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love the pink lipstick as well! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...