Sunday, May 26, 2013

May Ipsy Glam Bag

So every month I am more and more impressed with the Ipsy Glam Bag. It seems like the bags just keep getting better and better. This month's glam bag was no exception! They actually did things a little different this month...not every bag was the same. The theme is "Spring Fling."
 
Here was my bag for the month of May.....
 

1. Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter
This stuff smells ahhhmazing! It reminds of the beach. It does feel very moisturizing, but I am not a big fan of glitter all over my body (GASP!! My 16 year old self just had a heart attack!) I will definitely use this stuff, but not if I have to leave the house. It is 2 Fl Oz. --a really good sized sample!!
 
2. Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Roll-On Perfume
Okay, this is seriously the best perfume sample I have ever seen...not only is roll-on, but it is HUGE! It is 10 ml. Usually with perfume samples they are so tiny and you usually only get one use out of them. This sample will last for a long time! I have to say though at first I wasn't a fan of the scent at all, but I have tried it a few times since then and it is starting to grow on me. 

3. Juice Beauty Lipgloss in Pink
I have tried a few products from Juice Beauty and I love ALL of them. Juice Beauty is an organic brand, so you don't have to worry about any of those nasty, harsh chemicals. This lipgloss smells so good! It smells like strawberries and is not sticky at all. It is a full sized product.



4. Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline
I love Zoya polishes! The formulation is pure perfection. I received Jacqueline which is a very pretty beige color. It was opaque after 2 coats. This is a full sized polish.



5. Yaby Concealer Refill in Pecan
Unfortunately, Pecan is definitely not my color. It is about 20 shades too dark for me. So I don't think I will be using this concealer. I was planning on giving it to a friend, but as I was taking a picture of it outside, it fell through my deck and went underneath the boards on the bottom deck. So needless to say, I won't be able to give this concealer away. :/


What did you think about this month's Ipsy Glam Bag?
What did you get in yours if you are a subscriber?

 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

14 comments:

  1. Great ipsy bag! I'm surprised about the quality, unlike other bags ipsy keeps on improving!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it crazy?! I am so impressed with them!

      Delete
  2. Love the polish color very pretty! I wish they would have done better matching concealer color for us though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl, me too! :( I love the color of polish you got too!! I am going to have to go buy it :)

      Delete
  3. Do you like Ipsy better than Birchbox? Have you tried Birchbox? I am subscribed to Birchbox and I am looking at other beauty boxes.
    great post!
    thanks,
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I definitely like Ipsy better than Birchbox. I ended up cancelling my Birchbox because I felt like I kept getting the same thing each month. I also kept getting small perfume samples and foil packets. Grr! You should definitely give Ipsy a try. Another one of my favorites is Julep Maven. Here is what I got this month from them..Here

      Delete
  4. Zoya polishes are some of my favorites, I love the formula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Their formula is seriously amazing!

      Delete
  5. Hey! Found you on BBunite blog hop page. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!!

    Robyn viav x vintageisavirtue blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping my blog! :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great bag this month! I don't think I'd ever get Birchbox after seeing some of the Ipsy bags-roll on perfumes, for example(: xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I ended up cancelling my Birchbox because of how good Ipsy has been the past couple of months. I was shocked when I saw the roll-on perfume!

      Delete
  7. Very cool Amanda! That nail polish is so pretty!! I really like the neutral colour- subtle but will go with anything! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...