Monday, May 6, 2013

Mother's Day Ideas

Hey girls! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! So with Mother's Day just around the corner, I thought I would list some ideas of things to get your mom..just incase you are a last minute shopper.

Yankee Candle has the adorable picture frame candle holders that you can personalize with a picture of you and your mom in it with one of her favorite candles inside. I love this idea! It seems like most holidays I usually get my mom a yummy candle, so this would be a very nice, personal touch to add with that candle!
 
It is $14.99
Found here: Yankee Candle
 
 
 Photo: {Gifting Made Easy} Mom, you are my best friend. I turn to you first with news or questions. Your advice is as brilliant as your heart. I love you so.
 
You can create an Origami Owl locket for your mom. I think you can't get much more personalized and from the heart than this gift! You can personally pick out everything from the chain, the locket, and all of the charms that go inside of the locket! You could place charms that are your mom's favorite hobbies- such as a camera if she is a photographer, or you can put your and your siblings' (if you have any) birthstones, or an Angel or wings for a loved one that passed away...the possibilities are endless!!
 
Price- varies
Found here: Origami Owl or find a local Origami Owl Representative
 
 
You can order your mom a cute tote like the ones above from Ballard Totes. I love the look of these monogrammed totes! 
 
Price- $25.00
Found here: Ballard Designs
 
 
 
Well, that's just a few ideas for gifts to get your mom, but I'm sure whatever you decide to get your mom, she will love!
 
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great post!

    I am hosting an Oasap giveaway! Check it out here! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...