Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover

Hey there!
So I'm sure everyone has either posted about their favorite Spring Nail Polishes or read about someones favorites, so I figured this would be the perfect time to post about a polish remover that I have fallen in love with. It is another one of the amazing products that Claire from PinkChickClaire sent me a couple of months ago.

 
The Claim:
With Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover there is no need for cotton wool. Dip your nail in and after 1 second, you take them out cleansed!
 
Acetone-free formula is gentle on nails and cuticles
Enriched with nourishing sweet almond oil
Paraben free
Dermatologist tested


 
What I say:
This is definitely my favorite nail polish remover that I have ever tried that you dip your finger in the bottle. It is seriously AMAZING! Although, it doesn't really take 1 second to remove the polish off the nail...I would say more like 5-10 seconds, but either way it is still less time consuming. For glitter polish it does take about 30 seconds...which is still not bad at all! I just dip my finger in and then twist it around the sponge a few time and voila! the polish is completely gone!
 
 It does have a light nail polish remover scent, but also has a very fruity/citrusy smell to it. I really enjoy the scent! It is very moisturizing as well which is super nice! 
I highly recommend this product!
 
Price & Where to buy:
 
£4.99 in the UK which is about $7.60 in the US
It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it!
 
I don't think they sell the brand Bourjois in the US, but if you are in the UK
 you can find it at Boots.
I guess all of us from the US will have to purchase this and other Bourjois online. :(
I wish the US still sold this brand because I really seem to enjoy all of the products I have tried from them. 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could buy this product! I love trying new nail polish removers!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am bummed that they don't make it in the US. I love trying out new nail polish removers as well!

      Delete
  2. So pleased you enjoyed using this product! Nails Inc also do the same sort of thing but with a more flowery scent so check them out for a comparison. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I will definitely have to check them out! Thanks girl!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...