Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Review: Sally Hensen's Insta-Dri Top Coat

Hey there! Happy Wednesday!
I am always looking for a good top coat! All of the ones I have found always start out promising, but then let me down after a couple of uses. A top coat is one of the most important steps in painting your nails. It can determine whether your look lasts for a day or two or a week. A good top coat can make your nail polish last for a long time! I do not want to paint my nails every.single.day, so investing in a good top coat is a must for me!
 
Enter my newest purchase..
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Top Coat
 
I have been using this top coat for about 2 weeks now. It has definitely helped keep my nail polish looking its best! It dries extremely fast and just glides over my nail polish. It adds that shine that your nails crave! It does not create those tiny little bubbles that I have discovered some top coats leave on your nails.
 
So it is definitely looking really good for this top coat!!
What are some of your favorite Top Coats?
 
post signature

10 comments:

  1. This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE top coat! I have gone through at least 3 bottles of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That must be a good sign! I think it is definitely a keeper :)

      Delete
  2. We both love this one! It's so great I don't see the point in spending more :) Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that one! I use it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great to know!! :)
    I am using Orly's Sec N' Dry, that's great as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! I have never tried the Orly one..I bet it is good! I always like Orly polishes.

      Delete
  5. I haven't used the Insta-Dry before but might try it out soon. I like Seche Vite, but I don't think it's worth the hype. However, I love love love the Revlon ColorStay top coat. I use the Revlon ColorStay base coat, my nailpolish, then the top coat and have no problems with my nails until I decide to remove it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't seem to get myself to buy the Seche Vite. I have heard mixed reviews on it..some love it and some are like you and say it's not worth the hype. And wow I would have never thought Revlon would make such a great top coat! I guess I should have known because they make really great polished! I'll have to check it out! :)

      Delete
  6. I love your blog! You write so well! I just started mine and was hoping you could give me some tips? Thanks!! I love the Revlon Quick Dry Top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You just made my day! :)
      The tip I would give you is to just be yourself and just write about what YOU want to. Don't stress over getting a ton of followers or comments on every post. Just have fun with and let your personality shine through! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...