Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A little something extra from Misikko....

Hey beauties! Hope you are having a great start to your Tuesday. So, yesterday I reviewed the Hana Professional 1" Flat Iron. If you didn't get a chance to read it, click HERE. When you purchase a hair tool from Misikko not only do you receive your purchase, but they also throw in a ton of extra goodies for you. It is definitely a very nice surprise when you open up the package and see everything you received. So I thought I would show you what all I received in my box.
 
Here is a picture of everything I received, except the Flat Iron.
I took it out so you could see everything else.
 
This is a Heat Resistant Mat. I absolutely love this and was thrilled when I saw this in the box.
 I love resting my hair tools on this!
 
A few products from E.L.F.
  • Hydrating Lip Gloss in Fairy
  • Brightening Eye Color in Ocean Dreams
  • Eyelash Curler
 
Hand Sanitizer and 2 Nail Files
 
Hair Brush
 
some roses (to put in a bath, maybe?)
 
Heat Resistant Pouch
I love the extra touch of the cute bow!
(which is removeable, btw)
 
And an Angel
 
I went through and read some reviews on different products just to see if others received the exact same extras that I did or if they received different things. It looked like others received different stuff which is so cool! I am very impressed with this company and have been looking through their website for my next purchase.  
 
If you would like to learn more about the Flat Iron that I reviewed yesterday, click HERE to go to the Hana Wesbite.
 
If you would like to make a purchase through Misikko, click HERE.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have that heat mat too, and LOVE it!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it AMAZING?! I never knew how handy those things are.

      Delete
  2. I love the roses!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...