Friday, June 28, 2013

Ahh GFC no more...now what?!?!

Happy Friday!!
As I am sure pretty much everybody has heard already, but for those who don't Google Friend Connect will be gone forever as of this Sunday, July 30th. I really don't want to lose you as a reader, so I just wanted to let you know that there are other ways to continue reading
 "Southern Glamourista."  

 
First way to continue following my blog:
FOLLOW BY EMAIL
All you have to do is type in your email address in the box that says "Follow By Email" on the right side of my blog. Then press submit. It's just that easy!!
 
 
 
The second way to continue following my blog is through Blog Lovin'.
Just click the link below to go to my Blog Lovin' Page and click Follow.
 
Follow on Bloglovin


I hope you continue to follow my blog! :)
 



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...