Thursday, June 6, 2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Father's Day is just around the corner (Sunday, June 16th to be exact) ...
I don't know about your dad, but mine is seriously the hardest person to shop for. He seems to have everything and will never tell me what he wants/needs when I ask him what he would like. So I thought I would give some gifts ideas, just in case your dad is as hard to shop for as mine!
 
If your dad likes to grill, how about a cute personalized apron like this one from Zazzle?
 
 
You can never go wrong with a personalized picture frame like this one from Personal Creations. It doesn't even have to be personalized, maybe just give dad a picture frame with a picture of the two of you in it. Or maybe a picture of you and your siblings!
 
 
If your dad is a big sports fan, then take him out to a game. It can be a Pro Team, Semi-Pro, or even to a local High School game. Fill up on hot dogs, peanuts, popcorn, and soda! I am sure your dad would appreciate you taking the time to just spend some quality time with him!
 
 
So those are just a few gift ideas to maybe give you a little bit of inspiration for good ol' dad!
No matter what you decide to get your dad, I am sure he will love it anyways!
 
 
Do you already know what you are getting your dad for Father's Day?
 
 

Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

10 comments:

  1. I love the apron idea! So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas! I ended up getting mine a hat that he's had on eye on, silly men and there hats lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep I know exactly what you mean..silly men! :)

      Delete
  3. The frame was too sweet for a fathers day surprise! Thanks for the idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to to the last one cause my dad is definitely a HUGE sports fan.
    I also love the fact that I would be spending time with him too ^^
    thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys will have a wonderful time! And you are very welcome :)

      Delete
  5. Very nice postings. It will be useful for many

    Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...