Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Current Facial Cleansing Routine

Happy Tuesday!
I thought I would do my updated facial cleansing routine for you guys today. My routine does change a little bit here and there, but this has been the same routine that I have had for the past couple of weeks.
 
Before we begin, here is a little bit about my skin:
Oily, Sensitive, Acne-Prone
(yay me!- can you sense my sarcasm there?!)
 
 
1. Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub
okay, this is seriously the most amazing product out on the market!! I do suffer from a little bit of hyper-pigmentation, but this baby has helped out TREMENDOUSLY! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and is gentle enough for me to use daily. I only use it in the morning. I have already ordered a second bottle-just to make sure I don't have to go a day without this product!
 
2. Soy Face Cleanser
I actually got this as a deluxe sample size from Sephora a few months ago and for some reason I never used it. I ran out of the cleanser I was using and decided to give this a try. I am so glad I did because I absolutely love it! It is also very gentle on my skin and does an amazing job at removing makeup. It doesn't completely take off my mascara, but it does a pretty good job and is better than any other cleanser I have used at removing mascara. It smells extremely good, very fresh (I guess hence the name?). It has not broke my face out at all!
 
3. The Bleue Creme
 I love how lightweight this moisturizer is! For a full review, click here.

4. Clearasil Acne Treatment Cream
I love using this anytime I get a pimple. It does an amazing job at drying up the bump and getting rid of it super fast!


I have been doing this routine for a couple of weeks now and my face has never looked better!


What is your facial cleansing routine?
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

8 comments:

  1. Honestly this is going to sound horrible, I really don't have a routine. I have such sensitive skin that it's hard to find anything that won't irritate my skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No that doesn't sound horrible at all! It is so hard finding products that work well with sensitive skin! Maybe try out some of these products and see if they work for you? I hope they do!!

      Delete
  2. The fresh cleanser looks so nice!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should definitely check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. I am just finishing up my clean and clear spot gel treatment, i'm curious to try this one out!! Thanks for mentioning it, I have oily, acne prone skin too ugh:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out! I really enjoy it. It stinks have sensitive skin, huh?! :/

      Delete


  4. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!



    Natural Facial Cleansers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...