Saturday, June 15, 2013

Review: Studio Gear Cosmetics Perfect Concealer

Happy Saturday!
 I hope you all are having a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I had to work this morning, but now I am ready for the weekend!

So I was kindly sent some products to review from the company, Studio Gear Cosmetics. I have tried one other product from Studio Gear. It was a lipstick that was sent in one of my Ipsy bags. It may have actually been before the name change and was when they were "MyGlam Bags." I really enjoyed the lipstick, so was very excited to receive a few of their most sold items. 
The first item is the Perfect Concealer. It is in the shade Perfect Light. I was able to select the color I wanted and chose the second lightest color they had because..well, I am pale!
 
 
What they say:
A revolutionary new texture and experience in concealer, Perfecter is a silicone emulsion formulation that feels and performs like a cream to powder. Perfecter provides exceptional application, studio quality coverage, extended wear, as well as treatment and moisturizing benefits. Natural botanicals and optical diffusers help to minimize puffiness and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while Vitamins C and E provide powerful antioxidant protection.
 
 
Packaging:
 I really enjoy the look of the concealer! I do think it looks very sophisticated. You just pull the lid (like a pen). You just twist the bottom a few times to get the concealer to come out to the end of the brush when you first use it. After that, you will click it one time to make sure you don't waste a lot of the product. I love being able to "paint" a little bit of concealer underneath my eye and just dab it into my skin. It is very lightweight.   
 
Texture & Color:
 I do have oily skin so I always have problems with concealer disappearing into my skin within a couple of hours, but this concealer lasted all day. At first, I was a little worried that the color may be too dark for me. It didn't look very light to me in the packaging, but once I put it on my skin it was the perfect color for my pale skin. It was a little lighter than my skin tone which definitely brightened up my eyes. It does blend really well and did a great job of concealing the dark circles under my eyes. It goes on very smoothly and can be buildable without being "too heavy." It is not cakey at all.
I love that is made with Antioxidant Vitamins C and E that can repair and rejuvenate the skin.

A swatch of the concealer and a sneak peak at tomorrow's post ;)


The only thing I would change about the Perfect Concealer would be to have more color selections. There isn't a lot of color selections for every one's skin tone. They only have 3 shades: Perfect Fair, Perfect Light (the color I got), and Perfect Medium.


To get this concealer or to look at their other products, click HERE to go to their website.
 
BONUS:
The awesome people at Studio Gear wanted you guys to enjoy a nice discount off of their website. So make sure you this code to get 10% off of your purchase. A plus for those that live in the US is that they have FREE shipping on all orders. Happy shopping! :)

 

Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me for review. I'm not being compensated for my review. All thoughts and photos of the products are 100% my own. To read more about my Disclaimer, please click HERE.
 
  
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. This looks like an awesome concealer!
    Great quality!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! You should definitely check it out :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...