Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: Studio Gear Eye Pencil

 
Hey everybody! I hope you all are having a great day. I was kindly sent a few products from Studio Gear Cosmetics a few weeks ago. I wrote about the Perfect Concealer a few days, if you want to read my thoughts about it click HERE.

Another item I was sent from Studio Gear is an eye pencil. I was able to choose the color I wanted and I decided to go with black. I feel like you can never go wrong with black eyeliner. One of these days I will venture out and try something different, something bold,
but for now I will stick with black.

What they say:
High performance, high intensity color combined with ease of application and great staying power. This kohl-based formula provides the precision necessary to create the perfect line or the smudge-ability you’ll need to achieve the smokiest of eyes.
source
What I say:
I really like the formula of this eye pencil. It is very pigmented and just glides on very smoothly. It did not tug on my eyelids at all. It is very easy to blend and very easy to apply. I do have very oily skin, so it did smudge a bit on me after a couple of hours. I would just dab it off, reapply, and it's good as new! I can't wait to try out some of the other colors in this eye pencil.

If you want to see what other colors they offer or to read more about the eye pencil,
click HERE to go to their website.


Have you tried any of the Studio Gear Eye Pencils?
What did you think?

Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me for review. I'm not being compensated for my review. All thoughts and photos of the products are 100% my own. To read more about my Disclaimer, please click HERE.


Don't forget to use this code if you want to buy anuthing from Studio Gear :)
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is GREAT pigmentation!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...