Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: Studio Gear Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara

 
Hey beauties! So today I am going to talk about the last item that I was sent from Studio Gear Cosmetics. It is their Impactfull Pro T.L.S. Mascara which is one of their best sellers.
 
What they say:
Studio tested, high impact mascara that thickens, lengthens, and separates the lashes, delivering maximum fullness and flare.
 
 
 
What I say:
This has quickly become my favorite mascara. It really does exactly what they say it does. It separates your lashes, thickens, and gives those lashes massive length! The formula is not too wet, but not too dry...it really is perfect! It does not weigh my eyelashes down, so they are able to keep their curl all day. The brush is super soft and does not pull on my lashes. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge.
 
 I would highly recommend this mascara!!
 
If you want to read more about the mascara,
click HERE to go to their website.
 
Disclaimer:
This product was sent to me for review. I'm not being compensated for my review. All thoughts and photos of the products are 100% my own. To read more about my Disclaimer, please click HERE.

 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. This mascara seems awesome, I have to try it!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I really honestly love it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...