Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer 2013 Essentials

Hey guys!
I can't believe Summer is already here! I love Summer, but I am going to love it even more next week when we get our pool installed! I live in the south and it is H-O-T hot! I have a few things that help me get through these next few hot months that I think are definitely essential.
Here are a few of them:
 
 
This baby helps keep my makeup from sliding down my face!
It is definitely a must during the hot months!
 
I love this stuff! It does an amazing job and helps my oily face stay matte throughout the day.
 
I love bright nail polish during the Summer.
This one is Naughty Nautical by Essie and I am in love with it!
 
You HAVE to have Sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun!
You can be stylish and still protecting yourself. I really love these Ray-Bans!
 
I am so beyond in love with maxi dresses, especially Chevron ones! I don't think you can wrong with anything being chevron print. These dresses are so comfortable.
 
Another must for Summer is sunscreen! You want to protect your skin. I really like this one from Neutrogena. It is a spray mist that helps protect your skin when you sweat, during humidity, or when you go swimming.
 
I am one of those girls that loves to wear mascara all the time! I feel like it really makes my eyes pop when I have it on. I definitely don't want it running down my face when I go swimming or if I am sweaty, so I like to wear waterproof mascara during the Summer. This one from Covergirl is one of my favorites from the Drugstore.

8. Fedora Hats
I am a big fan of Fedora Hats anytime of the year, but especially during the Summer. Not only can it be very stylish, but it can also help protect you from the harmful rays of the Sun. Forever 21 is great place to find cute Fedoras for a great price!


So that is a few of my Summer Essentials...
What are some of yours?
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

12 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel Stay matte!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I don't know what I did without it. ;)

      Delete
  2. That nail polish? Yes please!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Essie color, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think I am probably going to wear it everyday! LOL ;)

      Delete
  4. I've been considering getting the urban decay spray, not sure if it's worth the money though, and whether it would screw my skin up!!

    http://livflorence.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend it. I have very oily, sensitive skin and it has not broke me out or messed my skin up. It helps keep my makeup on a lot longer. You can get a smaller sized bottle for $15 (I could be wrong, so don't quote me on that lol), so that you can try it out before you invest in the larger bottle that is more pricey.

      Delete
  5. loving all these great products! great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...