Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beach Bound!

Happy Sunday everyone!!
So I am actually leaving for the beach today and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to fill the sand between my toes. I feel like a little kid the night before Christmas!!
I wish we were driving now instead of flying because I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to get all of my hair, beauty products and clothes all in one suitcase...way harder than it looks! eeeek!
 
 
So since I am going to be gone for 9 days I didn't want to leave you guys without anything to read on my blog...so I rounded up a few of my favorite bloggers to post on my blog while I am gone.
 I am so excited for y'all to read what they have prepared for you guys!
You guys are definitely in for a treat!!
 
Make sure you follow me on Instagram because I will be taking pictures of my trip! :)
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...