Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Guest Post: Mac Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Review

Hey Glamouristas!
My name is Chianne Lanae and I am the owner off the blog Forever Glamanista.
Today I wanted to do a post on a Mac foundation that came out earlier this year.
 


 
This is the Mac Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation.
This foundation is made for people with dry skin.
I wouldn't recommend this foundation to people that have oily skin because it might make it appear oily and greasy, rather then dewy.
The bottle has the ability to lock.... which in my opinion is amazing.
 
Coverage
 
I would say that this is a medium coverage foundation, but is buildable to a full coverage. With this foundation I don't have to use a concealer. I apply this with my elf ( Eyes Lips Face ) studio powder brush. I gently pat this into my skin. This helps me to gain the maximum amount of coverage.
 
Below I have a Before and after photo.
 
Finish
The mineralize moisture has a dewy finish. When I apply my Rimmel London Stay Matte powder it helps it to tone it down. Which gives it a more natural everyday look!
 
Lasting-Power
This foundation can last me all day. I have been wearing this foundation for a couple of months now and I haven't had any problems with it fading or coming off. But setting this foundation with a powder is an essential. I have noticed that when I don't, it doesn't last as long.
 
 
 
You can visit Chianne's blog, Forever Glamanista,
by clicking HERE.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...