Thursday, July 25, 2013

Guest Post: Summer 2013 Must-Haves


Hey y'all! My name is Meghan and I blog over at More from Meg! I'm so excited that Amanda has asked me to guest post for her today! Since we're in the heart of summer I thought it would be fun to write a post about my summer must-haves. These are all items that help me beat the heat and make it through the long, hot days! 


#1 - Neutrogena Fresh Cooling Body Mist - SPF 45


I absolutely love this stuff! Sunscreen is a must-have in the summer months, and I actually keep this stuff in my purse so I can apply whenever and wherever I want! The cooling mist is very refreshing and it smells great on top of it! It also reminds me of being on the beach, you can't beat that!



#2 - Philosophy Summer Grace Perfume


I could honestly wear this scent all year round, but I mostly use it during the summer because it has such a great, light scent that isn't overwhelming when you're outside in the heat. I'm currently on my second bottle of this stuff - yes, it's that good!!

 

 
#3 - Essie Summer 2013 Collection Nail Polish


You can never go wrong with Essie nail polish, but I am loving this summer collection this year. I treated myself to this collection earlier this summer and I've used every color so far. The colors match will every summer outfit you can dream of. If you aren't anxious to buy the whole set, my favorites are Naughty Nautical and Sunday Funday!
#4 - Too Faced Bronzer


This is one of my favorite bronzers, but I love using this specific brand during the summer because it's nice and light and does a great job blending with my other makeup. It really is the perfect color to imitate a nice tan and definitely won't over-power your face and other makeup.
 

#5 - Bath and Body Works Lip Gloss


I'm a fan of just about any lip gloss, but I especially love this line of lip gloss during the summer because of the tropical flavors. They all have great color and last a long time! Plus, I love smacking my lips together and tasting the tropics! :)

 

 

#6 - Elastic Hair Ties


I've been using elastic hair ties for a little while now and I really do notice a difference in my hair! The traditional hair ties tend to pull my hair out, but not the gentle elastic ones! And considering I am wearing my hair up almost 99% of the time, these elastic ones are a life saver, and they look super cute on your wrist!

 

 
#7 - Mally Poreless Face Defender


This stuff is amazing! I don't know about you - but I don't like putting layers of makeup on when it's super hot outside, so this is exactly what I need. It's a clear makeup that you blot on with the sponge that comes along with it. It's designed to soak up any oil or sweat that's on your face without taking off or messing up your makeup! Need I say anything more?? :) 
 


 
#8 - Not Your Mothers Sea Salt Spray


I've been finding myself using this product almost everyday lately! I use it when my hair is still damp and I'm trying to air dry it or after it's completely dry and I'm trying to style it. It smells amazing and adds a lot of texture to your hair, giving you the finished look. And the best part - it won't break the bank, so you can stock up on it!
 


 
I hope I helped you find some new summer favorites! If you have any questions about these products, I would be happy to help! Be sure to stop over to my blog, I would love to get to know each and every one of you better! Thank you again to Amanda for having me on your blog!! 



 photo signature.png


 photo footerinstagram_zpse4a1898e.png photo footerpinterest_zps8c414800.png photo footerbloglovin_zps7f3d34aa.png


1 comment:

  1. That Summer Grace is perfect for summer! I will have to try that bronzer, too!
    - Rachel/ With Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...