Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Guest Post: Top 10 Products under $10

Hi all you Southern Glamourista Readers!

I’m Tawny and I write a blog over on Beauty by T ( and also
recently started doing some YouTube videos). I talk about all things fashion
and beauty and then a little bit of whatever is on my mind at that moment…

 
Today I thought I would share with you my Top 10 products
under $10, because who doesn’t love a good cheap product!

Simple Sensitive facial wipes($6-$8): These have been my go
to facial wipes for almost 2 years now. I’ve tried all different kinds from Neutrogena
to Ponds to any “no name” brand and I always go back to these simple
wipes.  They don’t leave any residue on
your face and they remove all makeup so easy without irritating your skin.


Maybelline Color Tattoo( range from $5-$7 depending on where
you buy from): These cream shadows are seriously amazing! I use these now more
than my MAC paint pots. They last all day (even on oily eye lids) and are
extremely pigmented. My two favorite and most used shades are “bad to the
bronze” and “barely beige”. Check out my dupe for MAC’s bare study HERE
 

Revlon Lip Butters: I’m sure you have all heard nothing but
amazing things about this product. If you’re a fan of super moisturizing lip
products then you will definitely have to check these out! These are also extremely
pigmented and wear fairly well throughout the day. My go to shades are
“raspberry pie” and  “Strawberry
Shortcake”.

 

Covergirl Corrector( $8-$10): This product has become my
best friend ever since I started using it. I have awful dark circles, so this
has been a life saver. The yellow tone cancels out any discoloration under my
eyes and acts as a base for my concealer. It’s super creamy and blend able and
does not crease under the eye which is a huge plus!

 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder($5-$6): I’ve talked again and again
about this product but I just can’t get enough of it! It is a very finely
milled powder so it gives an amazing finish and helps with keeping your skin
nice and matte all day long, a must for all you oily skin girls!


Maybelline Bouncy Blush($4-$6): These are great for the
summer, gives the skin a nice glow of color. I prefer to use mine with a
stippling brush because I find that it is more pigmented that way. These are
also great for traveling because they’re super compact!


TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray ($3-$5): Love this stuff! It’s
cheap and does the job! It also doesn’t make my hair feel weighed down or
greasy which is something I always look for in hair care products because my
hair gets oily so quickly.

Essie “Bikini so Teeny”($7-$9): Essie is by far my most
loved and used nail polish brand. In particular this shade bikini so teeny. It’s
the most gorgeous light blue mixed with a bit of purple and perfect for the
summer ( I wear it all year round though because I love it that much!)


NYX Slide on Liner($5-$7): Definitely my favorite pencil liner!
Also a pretty good dupe for Urban Decay’s liner. These go on so smoothly and are very creamy and pigmented, they’re also awesome for smudging!

 

Nivea Lip Butter($2-$3.50): I can’t get enough of this
product and I just want them to come out with more! These are great for chapped
lips and keeping your lips moisturized all day!  


 
What are some of your favorite cheap products? I’d love to
know!


A huge thank you to Amanda for inviting me over onto
Southern Glamourista and I hope she enjoys her summer vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...