Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Heart Summer Tag

Hey guys! Since I am getting ready to go to the beach this weekend, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to do the "I heart Summer Tag" to help get even more in the summery mood. It hasn't really felt like summer where I live because it has rained nonstop for the past 2 months! So we can't ever get sunkissed!! BIG BUMMER!!
I saw this tag from my favorite youtubers: MissGlamorazzi and abrunetteduet.
 
 
So here are the questions:
 
1. Favorite bronzer for summer?
I have been loving my Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer that I got from a beauty swap awhile back from Claire, PinkChickClaire. It gives the perfect natural summer glow and smells amazing! It smells like chocolate! Yum!

2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on? (Favorite summer drink)
Coconut Water! I am obsessed with that stuff! It not only tastes great, but is really good for you as well. It's a Win:Win!

3. Favorite summer lip product?
I love the Maybelline Color Whispers. They give a little bit of color to your lips, but doesn't feel heavy or sticky!

4. Pool or Beach?
Beach!! I love everything about the beach...minus the sharks! I wish I lived closer to the beach. I can't wait to have the sand in between my toes. :)

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product?
I have to have the Moroccan Oil in my hair during the Summer months. Okay, okay, I really don't HAVE to, but it definitely helps contain my frizzies during the Summer months. Plus, it helps keep my hair very shiny and healthy!

6. Sun bathing or fake tan?
I am a huge fan of fake tanning! I don't want to have skin cancer one day. Now don't get me wrong, I definitely like being out in the sun and getting some Vitamin C, but I usually wear SPF75+. No joke! 
7. Favorite summer nail polish?
hmm, I think my favorite Summer Nail Polish is Cajun Shrimp by OPI. It is just a fun, bright color and I love wearing it on my toes during the Summer.  

8. Any summer traditions?
I don't really think I have any? :(
I am going to have to start some!

9. Favorite summer scent?
Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy. I love the smell of that perfume and it just screams SummerTime to me!

10. Favorite BBQ food?
One of my favorite restaurants is Sticky Fingers, so I love their wings and pulled pork sandwiches!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!! Yummy!

11. What's your favorite summer-proof product?
Urban Decay's De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray is a MUST for me during the Summer! I have very oily skin, so this stuff really helps me keep my makeup from sliding off of my face.

12. Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
 I am leaving to go to the beach this weekend (I am sure you are probably tired of hearing about it and I haven't even left yet haha) and staying for a week! I am so excited!
 
 
I tag EVERYONE that is reading this post!
If you do the tag, make sure you leave the link to your video or blog post below so that way I can be sure and check it out!!
Happy Thursday!
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

7 comments:

  1. Now I want wings! hahaha Have fun at the beach!

    Here is the link to my I heart summer! http://brittscozycorner.blogspot.ca/2013/07/i-heart-summer-tag-from-ingrid.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could eat wings every.single.day! LOL Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I used to spray tan, but decided against it after a while. I hate how it made me feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that stinks! Do you like putting on sunless tanner lotions?

      Delete
  3. I love your blog post :) I did the I heart summer tag too, check it out? Thanks!
    http://theconfessionsofashoppingaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/i-heart-summer-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this - going to attempt my own version now that summer is reaching a close! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya!! You definitely should!! Can't wait to see it :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...