Sunday, July 7, 2013

Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox

Wow, Can you believe we already a week into July! Time is definitely flying by!
 I am so excited about all of the things that are going to happen this month...my nephew should be born any day now, my husband and I are getting a pool installed also any day now (rain depending...rain, rain please go away, so I can get my pool!), and my husband and I are going on vacation to the beach this month...in exactly 2 weeks from today!! I am very excited about all of the fun things that are going to happen this month!!
 
So, I am an Influenster and was lucky enough to receive their Sunkissed VoxBox complimentary.
I was so excited when I found out I was going to get it!
Here is everything I received!
  • Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles
These are great! I actually received these a couple of weeks ago from BzzAgent. They really do help your feet from hurting from being on your high heels all day!
  • Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics
I have seen these hair ties everywhere lately! I love that they don't give you that awful crease in your hair when you put your hair up in them!
I will have a review of these up tomorrow.
 
  • Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in "Fair to Light"
I was very excited when I saw this in the box! I keep seeing it in the stores and have been wanting to see if it is any good. I will do a review on it by itself later this week!
 
  • Sinfulshine with Gel Tech Nail Polish in "Amazonian" 
SinfulShine with Gel Tech is a new line for Sinful Color Nail Polish. It comes in 32 different shades. They are Oluene, formaldehyde and DBP free.
They are found exclusively at Walgreens for only $2.99.
With a price like that, it is definitely worth a look!
 
 
It was fairly easy to work with and was opaque with two coats. It can be a bit streaky, but was easy to fix with the second coat. It is extremely glossy and definitely looked like a gel polish. Amazonian is a very pretty dark green with a pretty microshimmer.
 

 
 
Want to become an Influenster?
Click HERE to learn more about it and to request an invite!
 
Disclaimer:
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All thought and opinions are 100% my own. I'm not being compensated for my review
To read more about my Disclaimer, please click HERE.
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. beautiful nail color, and the high heel pads look great!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Hope you are having a great day!

      Delete
  2. I got this same box. I wish I was at home so I could see my box. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for being selected to get this box!! Enjoy :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...