Saturday, July 6, 2013

Maxi & Hi-Low Dresses On a Budget

Happy Saturday!
One of my favorite things about warm weather is being able to wear dresses, especially the Maxi & Hi-Low Dress trend that you see EVERYWHERE! One thing about those dresses is that they can definitely break the bank if you aren't careful. I know my husband has had to slow me down a few times when buying them.
I want those adorable dresses, but without that expensive price tag..so I went on a mission to find cute maxi and hi-low dresses that are under $30.
 
Here is what I found....
 
Dress #1:
$13.80
 
Dress #2:
$29.80
 
Dress #3:
$19.80
 
Dress #1:
$24.90
 
Dress #2:
$29.90
 
Dress #3:
$26.90
 
Dress #4:
$14.99
On Sale right now, so if you like it...get it fast!
 
Dress #1:
$29.90
 
Dress #2:
$26.90
 
Dress #3:
$22.99
 
 
So there you have it!
Some cute Maxi and Hi-Low dresses that are budget friendly!
 
Do you like the Maxi and Hi-Low Dress trend?
Where are your favorite places to get these styles of dresses?
 
 
 
 
 
Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have a striped dress, like the one from Forever 21, that I got from Target. I wear it all the time. One of my favorite pieces to wear. I am not too keen on high low dresses because I don't feel completely dressed and I am forgetting something. beautyandthetravelbeat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the ones from Forever 21 and Wet Seal :)

    Visiting from the blog hop. If you have a sec, I'd love for you to swing by mine too: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...